The Keir Weimer Team is the leading real estate team in the Adirondack Park of Upstate New York, and has consistently delivered superior results to its clients.
Please take some time to review the major points of competitive differentiation below that set The Keir Weimer Team apart from other brokerages in the marketplace.
- The Adirondack Park’s #1 Real Estate Team, and the only team that specializes in the marketing and sale of unique and distinctive properties
- President and Founder Keir Weimer holds a Bachelors Degree in Finance & Economics from Syracuse University, and is graduate school educated in all areas of real estate, currently working on and a candidate for a Master of Science in Real Estate from the world’s top university for business and real estate education, New York University
- Keir Weimer was the region’s #1 Top-Producing Agent in 2014 in a 70 mile radius in the Central Adirondack Park region of Upstate New York
- Average closed sales price was $829,000, compared to just $347,000 for the rest of the MLS average. That is more than twice the amount!
- Average Sold Price/List Price was 96.5%, versus 88% average for the entire MLS community. This means we netted our clients a full 8.5% more than the MLS average. This amounts to a staggering $435,592 in aggregate of additional money saved that went directly to our selling clients in 2014. The fact is we protect our clients’ property values better than the competition, and we sell their properties for more money and in less time
- Average Days on Market was 355 versus 392 for the entire MLS. We sell our clients’ properties faster than the competition
- As a solo agent last year, Keir had 30% market share in the regional market as one individual in 2014. The rest of the MLS community—which consists of over 25 agents and brokers, shared the remaining 70%
- Keir was one of the Top-5 agents in Select Sotheby’s International Realty in 2014 for closed sales out of over 55 agents, and was recognized with the “Rising Star” award
- Keir was in the top 5% Worldwide in 2014 in closed sales for agents with the same time in the industry
- The Keir Weimer Team Embraces industry-leading marketing and technology solutions to drive superior results
Adirondack Listing Agent
If you are looking for a trusted and experienced Adirondack listing agent, you have come to the right place. Please fill out the form below to connect or call 315.663.7022 for a confidential real estate consultation.